Version 2.2 Multi-level menu
Version 2.2 includes such improvements as:
- 2 variants of the mobile menu.
- We made three options for adding a menu to a container (Container is the first line in the settings via, which you can select any place on the page where you want to add a menu).
Three options work like this:- Replace - the added menu will overwrite the container
- Appaned first - the added menu will appear at the beginning of the container
- Prepend last - the added menu will appear at the end of the container
- Support fontawesome.com, replaced the arrows.
- Redid the mechanism for rendering scrolling.
- Improved work when scaling when the font size in the menu is increased or decreased.