Generate more sales with our Affiliate Partner Program marketing solution allows you to create your own affiliate network with ease to manage all your affiliate activities. Partner Program has unique analytics and statistics dashboards with major eCommerce KPI metrics implemented into the E-Shop Analytics app
|1 items||$250,19 / each|
|2-9 items||$175,13 / each||save 30%|
|10 or more items||$125,09 / each||save 50%|
$250,19, save $62,55
- 2020-11-28 - [Bug] Source partner was detected and recorded incorrectly in some cases.
- 2020-11-28 - [Bug] Partner info caused the order comments section to display in the wrong order on the order details page in admin.
- 2020-12-26 - [Bug] Available email variables were not shown on notifications pages in admin.
- 2020-02-15 - [Change] Withdraw method dropdown list editor
- 2020-02-17 - [Feature] Sorting and availibility options for withdraw methods list
- 2020-02-17 - [Change] Mistypes in several text labels
- 2020-02-22 - [Change] Partner tab renamed "Your affiliates" => "Purchasers"
- 2020-02-22 - [Change] Partner Tab renamed "Commissions" => "Commission events"
- 2020-02-22 - [Change] "Partner link visits counter", moved to "Program" tab
- 2020-02-22 - [Feature] New option: Hide "Purchasers" from partners
- 2020-02-22 - [Feature] New option: Hide "Order number" from partners
- 2020-03-21 - [Change] Withdraw amunt field changed type Integer => Float
- 2020-11-29 - [Change] Typo in function name getAffilatedShopUrl => getAffiliatedShopUrl.
- 2020-11-29 - [Change] Typo in function name getReffererPartnerCode => getPPReferrerPartnerCode.
- 2020-11-29 - [Change] Changed the way partner "orders" list and "referred by" display on profile page in admin.
- 2020-12-26 - [Feature] "Preview full email" and "send to email" are now supported.
- 2020-12-26 - [Change] Core version requirements changed.
- 2020-12-26 - [Change] PHP version requirements changed.
- 2020-12-31 - [Change] Minor changes to code style and format.
- 2020-12-31 - [Change] Allow override partner is now optional.
- 2020-12-31 - [Feature] A new button to copy affiliate URLs for category and product pages.
- 2020-12-31 - [Feature] Hide / show any social share buttons in partner profile.
- 2021-01-03 - [Feature] Commission types and rates: Default, Membership, Personal.
- 2021-01-04 - [Feature] Last used payout system and number are now saved in partner porofile.
- Search by partner code
- Discounts for the partner program (percent or absolute)
- Partner account detail info improvements
- Admin email templates editing support
Launch the Affiliate Partnership program, useful for both a merchant and buyers.
- You can increase sales by rewarding his long-term buyers' recommending the store to their friends.
- Your buyer is rewarded provided he published an affiliate link, his referral clicked this affiliate link and went on to make a purchase in your online store. Each purchase made by the store visitor he invited brings him interest. Five methods of Commissions withdrawal are available: PayPal, WebMoney, YandexMoney, BitCoin, payment to your Mobile account.
- Both sides can see comprehensive info about the program performance:
- The merchants have a full picture: total income, due affiliate commissions, paid affiliate commissions, and net profit. The merchant can also see the level of profit coming from each affiliate, the level of the affiliate's personal income, and the date a customer became an affiliate. He also defines the reward percent and the minimal amount to be withdrawn from an affiliate's account
- The partner's profile page gets a new tab linked to a page with detailed info:
- Messages: when the fund's withdrawal is requested by the affiliate, there will be a message with either request acceptance or declination).
- Program details with affiliate links and social sharing buttons, as well as info about commissions and rates.
- Referrals with a list of buyers he referred and affiliate profit, generated by their orders.
- Commissions info with ID's, dates of placements, and amounts of orders placed by referrals as well as the income brought by these orders).